The course covers 25 hours of theoretical and practical classes.
The classes are held in professionally equipped rooms and photo studios (studio, multimedia room, computer room).
Classes are being run by Photographic School FOTOEDUKACJA’s tutors and particular photography type specialists.
Small group classes.
All of the classes are taught in polish.
1. Digital photography
- composition of photo image
- digital cameras operation
- digital photography editing
- archiving and digital presentations
- outdoor workshops and studio workshops
- prints and framing
2. Studio photography
- digital equipment in photo studio
- exposure metering, white balance regulation
- work with a photo model
- catalogue and commercial photography
- studio lights
- studio digital photography editing
We also organize courses for groups and companies.
Contact us if you are interested in taking the course:
phone 32 206 46 81 mobile 506 146 407, 506 146 408,506 146 409
SEE COURSES PAGES